John 12:23-25 - Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life."
For those who celebrate Easter, I hope yours is filled with love, family, food and happiness!!!
Mr. Cowboy decided to take a spin in his old Ford Galaxy. I must say, he looked real good!!!
If you're wondering what this photo is, it's part of a pork roast. I thought I'd take a photo before everyone dug in and ate it all up. I, also, wanted to share the recipe.
- 1 large pork roast
- 1 pot of brewed coffee
- 3 Tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 whole onion
- Heat the cooking oil in a large Dutch oven or cooking pot. While oil in heating season pork roast with salt/pepper or any other seasoning you use. I sometimes add a package of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Place seasoned roast into pot and sear on all sides. Next add the pot of coffee into the pot and the onion. Cover and allow to simmer for 2 1/2 hours or until tender. If the roast is very large, cook for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from pot, allow to cool for 20 minutes before slicing. I, also, save some of the liquid to dribble over the slices.
- Serve with rice or cabbage or sweet potatoes and a green salad. Yummy!!!!!