Mr. Cowboy and I went fishing the other day, didn't have much luck but did hook one beauty. He got away but I was again inspired to try another mini. I dug thru my stash and found a great spotted green.
For the gills and mouth I used an off white then detailed them with crayons and black marker.
Adding back fins and a bit more detail then pressed the bass together on my non-stick pressing sheet.
Now comes the fun part, the background. I decided to try my hand with the splash of the fish coming out of the water and also some reflections. Notice my tiny dragonfly about to be eaten!!!
Finally, I used a mottled pinkish/purple sky. I call this one done!!