I couldn't resist making grape juice concentrate from the Mustang vines on my back yard fence.
- Just pick, stem, rinse several times, let sit in water over night.
- Next morning bring to a rolling boil while crushing.
- Strain all thru cheese cloth while cooling.
- Squeeze remain juice by twisting in cloth.
- Bring juice to boil, add about 1/2 cup lemon juice, stir.
- Add at least one bag of sugar while stirring. At this point taste.
- Add more sugar, one cup at a time until "you" are comfortable with the sweetness.
- Pour hot liquid into storage jars and refrigerate. It lasts for months this way but if you love grape juice, it will not last very long at all!!
When serving add a few tablespoons to a glass of water or to Ginger Ale.