Oh boy, it's House Haunters #3 block.
I'm really proud of this one. I used a bit of my most favorite fabrics (bricks)
on parts of the mottled cream house. It almost looks like most of the bricks have fallen off.
I did not use all of the part of the pattern, choosing to simplify the windows and the door.
I used the red chimney and dark green grass to tie this block with the others.
Here's a close-up of the bricks that I've added to the front of the house. I'm using a non-stick sheet to protect the surface of my ironing board.
Here's a look at all three so far.
Feel free to use all, most or some the house.
If you wish to enlarge or reduce the pattern, that's great, as well.
Until next week........