The first October block was not to my liking. I machined embroidered the spider's web but things just didn't go well. The fabric I chose for the lettering was too busy and the overall presentation was off.
I really like the black cat on the fence so that 's the one I'll use in the quilt. I used more of my fence rail fabric and a little bit of a batik hand dyed fabric for the pumpkins. I hand embroidered a couple of curly vines to each pumpkin.
Remember to pop over to Judy's to see what everyone else is doing!
I decided to make another toilet roll cover. I tried my hand with an half and half theme.... thus the night and day scene.
Jane is hosting this great challenge. Pop over to learn more.