- Thanksgiving dinners take about 18 hours to prepare. They are consumed in 12 minutes. Half time takes 12 minutes. This is not a coincidence. ~Erma Bombeck
- Minnesota is the top turkey raising state followed by North Carolina and Arkansas.
- The typical person (that's me) consumes 7 pounds of turkey over the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Wisconsin grown the most cranberries in the U.S. and I for one, am very grateful because love cranberry sauce.
- By the way, turkey has amino acids that makes us sleepy. So don't bother fighting to stay awake.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving, family and all that great food!