Ravelly's World

Nov 3, 2008

Miniature Booty Swap

I'm all done with my part of the MBS sponsored by Toni. This is the third swap I've been involved with and I love the challenges. Our theme is Christmas. I chose a paper-piecing technique. I hand quilted it and placed a label on the back. The quilt measures roughly 13 1/2" X 15 1/2". Soon, I'll be sending this little quilt to her new owners. Kathy is almost finished as well. Hop on over to her blog and checkout her progress.

6 comments:

  1. Rhonda, just adorable! Great job. THe recipient will really enjoy this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda been looking at your blog. Love your little quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! I need to get mine finished up! You girls had too much fun this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4.11.08

    Love it! You are so talented. I can barely sew on a button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I need to make a few small wall quilts to decorate my own walls with; thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice. Cindy says you paperpieced and hand quilted. That is a wonderful gesture. It looks darling.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!