Ravelly's World

Nov 5, 2008

Phil's Quilt

Pic of the Rabbit pillow.
Picture a great big smile from a very nice guy. Sorry, I didn't get a picture of "Phil the Computer Guy," but believe me he was ecstatic. Phil has been after me for a long, long time to make a quilt for he and his wife. When it didn't look like that was going to happen Phil gave me a "rabbit doll" pattern. Yes, I said a "rabbit doll." Well, let me tell you, I got busy and made that quilt because quilts are one thing.....dolls are not in my capability.......LOL.........Happy Day, Phil.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about that! I only make flat things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the depth effect that the fabric makes. I bet they are thrilled to have one of your wonderful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they loved it

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do dolls either...maybe we should form a DDD group :) I think this will work very nicely and Phil will be tickled!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!