Ravelly's World

Nov 1, 2008

Deer Season Sew-In #4

This eagle is part of my patriotic quilt. If you remember, I have already made 1 block which I posted as Uncle Sam months ago. I know I've been lax in making blocks. I have no excuse. I stitched around the edges a scant 1/16". The block measures 32 1/2" X 17". I'm sure that I will eventually put some sort of border around it. Well, I'm off to bed.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! Very detailed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't look easy. I am impressed. I love all the photos from your retreat. What a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is very detailed, looking forward to seeing the whole project. Your red/white/blue project below is going to be beautiful also. You are always doing wonderful work. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!