This morning I woke up to these two critters......the red-tail hawk in my front yard and the fawn in my back yard. Hopefully the hawk was after a snake. The fawn's mom leaves her in my yard every morning while she goes off to feed. The baby got up to chase after a mourning dove. It was quite a site, the dove was very upset that the fawn interrupted his feeding time under the bird feeder.
Much better than seeing a snake!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty sight for the morning.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful morning!
ReplyDeleteI hope the hawk eats all your snakes! What a great couple of sights to see in the morning.
ReplyDeleteVery cool!! The hawk looks so determined, so bold. So cool!!
ReplyDeleteAaawww...that little fawn is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteWe have a hawk's nest in our backyard and I'll tell you...they are noisey!!!! As long as they keep the critters at bay, I can tolerate them.
How cool...lovely critters to wake up too! I love seeing them enjoying their habitats!
ReplyDelete