Ravelly's World

Mar 25, 2010

Scrappy Star Burst Layout


As promised, here's my original layout for the Scrappy Star Burst.  I would love it you would make one, post about the experience, link back to me and let me know what you thought!

6 comments:

  1. wow....I would love to make one but don't have the time right now.....thanks for the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...it looks great. I will put it on my to do list! It might be awhile before I can post it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda
    Love the layout! Thanks for sharing! I am going to try and find time to put one together. I already have strips cut so it probably won't take long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I haven't a clue on how to do this sort of thing...I wouldn't know where to start...I admire your tenacity and talent...
    I know this is hard work and it pays off...You Rock!!

    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a facinating layout. sort of an expanded carpenters wheel, if done with 6 1/2 inch squares it would make a nice table cover if sewn without batting and using flannelette for the backing... Hmmm, perhaps I will try that out, since patio season is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool quilt Rhonda! I would definately make one if I didn't have hundreds of projects on the go already!
    In fact, I have a great idea for the fabrics I could use! I will try to resist!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!