Ravelly's World

Mar 26, 2010

My Quilt is "Singing The Blues"




This wonderful quilt was a challenge because..........can't you see it???...........If you know anything about me, you'll know what I'm talking about!!!........This quilt is............on the diagonal........Eeeeek!.........It took me a couple of months from start to finish...........I was supposed to trim the edges but I really like the way it looks now......I named the quilt "Singing The Blues" because I had to use quite a bit of blue fabrics (which I have a limited amount of), I had to read instructions (I don't like to) and keep the diagram right in front of me at all times (because it silly quilt in on the diagonal...Eeeeek).........which made this project complicatedly simply........did that make sense?

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty quilt. Are you going to bind the edge or flip it? I haven't attempted binding other than traditional method. I'm going to have to try scallops soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This was fun to see on your blog! I hope you are enjoying the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, I love it! YOu've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understood you to say that a quilt on diagonal makes u wacky. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!! I am a blue's girl! Love the color blue....I hear ya, on the diagonal! ugh!! dont' like diagonal quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it looks fab to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I Love that quilt - that is by far my favorite of your quilts so far! (I am a wee bit partial to blue...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blue quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely quilt Rhonda! What are you going to do now? Will it have a border or just put on a binding? Love the variety of blues you used!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!