You might be wondering what the company was doing while I was slaving away in the kitchen.......playing cards, Taboo, on the Internet....etc., etc., etc.!!!!! These were not my little princesses and their mommies & poppies......I would have loved that visit........
After about 20 minutes, I added strips of one of my favorites.......Pillsbury Pie Crust........simmer for another 30 minutes and serve with hush-puppies or cornbread and a great big green salad. For dessert.....peach cobbler......... Yum!!!!!
I have to tell you, their mouths were salivating by the time we ate.

That does sound good!!
ReplyDeletethat sounds good i think i will give it a try. check out my blog sewnonmymind.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteChicken and dumplings are one of my all time favoriet recipes. My mouth is watering.
ReplyDeleteThis just made me hungry.
ReplyDeleteI have also heard of cutting strips of flour tortilla to use as dumplings. I don't like chicken, so I haven't tried it. (yes I know, how "not southern" of me to not like chicken)
ReplyDeleteOooooo! That sounds soooo good! I will have to make some tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteIrma :)