Ravelly's World

May 30, 2009

Newbie

Remember I mentioned that GoGo is Swahili for grandmother.........well, I'm a GoGo again! Meet Sarah, born April 17th. Isn't she a cutie!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. She is just PERFECT!!! Congratulations on being a GoGo again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, Gogo. Thanks for sharing her with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.5.09

    Oh she is a cutie! Hope she is into cuddling because she sure looks like cuddly baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jambo Gogo!

    What a lovely little person :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is a cutie!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh GoGo she is a cutie you just will be loving on these grandaughters all the time and making the sweetest girlie stuff!!!! Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little sweetheart! Oh, and those soft fat cheeks look just meant for GoGo kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so sweet : )

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!