Yes, I said it! I'm irritated with my blog just now. It, for some reaseon, will not load the bottom half of my sidebar. I'll have to think and ponder and curse until I find a solution. I am not happy!!!!!
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
LOL! If I had a dollar for everytime my blog irritates me, and doesn't do what I expect it too, my stash would be a LOT bigger!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Cheers,
Dionne
hi Rhonda, have we quit sending PC? from posty pals that is? I have not received any in some time now?? Debb
ReplyDeleteYou might try removing the Followers widget. I've read that there seems to be problems with that. Good luck.
ReplyDelete