Debb sent this Christmas postcard along with a wonderful letter. We belong to a great little Postcard Swap group which you can visit on my sidebar. I love making, giving and receiving the postcards and can't wait to share them with all my blogging friends. We joke about what the post office folks think when they come across our fabric cards. I'll bet they get a kick out of seeing all the different designs. Fabric postcards are a great way to say hello, I love you, feel better or thinking of you. Anyone would love to receive such a heart warming surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!