Ravelly's World
▼
Dec 7, 2008
First Stocking
7 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
So cute. I can't wait to see the photo of Ayden in it!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the weight. If you came all the way to MI to visit you'll work it off on your way home! Virtual weight doesn't last!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat stocking and she will be ever so cute either in it or on it. She is one lucky litle one to have you for her granny. many blessings and hugs, Marie
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I can't wait to see the Angel with her stocking.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutley adorable. Be sure to post a picture!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh what a pretty socking! Now what are you...I mean Santa going fill it with?? :)
ReplyDeleteOh... that's a beautiful stocking..... you're the best gramma!
ReplyDelete