Ravelly's World
▼
Sep 27, 2008
Teaser
I named this post teaser because it will be impossible to post all 104 pictures that I took yesterday.....So, allow me to whet your appetites with a few today.
Huuummmmmm.....is this the right place? The Wackies have a habit of finding places in a round about way.
Well there's my name, so this must be the correct place.
Jerri decided to take a peer to see what the quilt looked like but the tape prevented it.
Me with Ms. York who is the coordinator of the contest, receiving my certificate.
This's the quilt. Sorry about the slanted view. There was no way to get a clear picture because of all the people gathered around it. Not to worry, I came back later and will show close-ups.
4 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
Rhonda, How thrilling to receive the award, way to go girl! You look so debonar (spelling) and enchanted receiving it. You definetly deserve this award!
ReplyDeleteWow!! the quilt looks stunning.... and you gals look great..... congrats
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to see the quilt hanging! It is beautiful! How fortunate that you could be a part of it!
ReplyDeleteHOW COOL! Your block was selected!! I'm sooo excited for you!! What a great looking quilt!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete