Ravelly's World
▼
Sep 25, 2008
Going To The Fair
Tomorrow I'm off to the Dallas fairgrounds along with most of my "wacky" friends to view the unveiling of the Go Texan "Toast a Rising Star" quilt. As I mentioned in an earlier post, 24 blocks were chosen, were sent off to be sewn together and quilted and will be traveling around the state and shown at various shows, festivals and community events.
I take plenty of pictures and share ASAP.
2 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
How exciting Rhonda! I can't wait to see the photos of the event and the quilt of course. Enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see them!!! And I'm crossing my fingers the wackypac has a few chosen!! Have fun and safe travels!!
ReplyDelete