Ravelly's World

Dec 22, 2007

Last Minute

This is a great last minute Christmas present for that special guy, grandparents, your curious pre-teen child or even for mom, herself. This is the "Captureview" binnoculars. The great thing about it is it has a built-in camera and can also take a few seconds of movie. Where can you purchase this, you might ask? WalMart, of course. And the cost is under $50 bucks. It's worth it bloggers. I've had mine since this past summer and have taken lots of pics and a few movies of my favorite little critter........Hummers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!