Ravelly's World
▼
Jul 7, 2007
Grandma's Lillies
3 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!

Great story. I have some of these too. They are beautiful. M
ReplyDeleteI love these stories. We have the oak tree in our front yard that MIL gave us. I always think of her when I see it.
ReplyDeleteMy maternal grandmother always had a little patch of pansies in a gap in her hedge. Whenever I see those flowers I can't help but think of her.
Those are gorgeous lillies. I haven't seen any like those before.
ReplyDelete