Ravelly's World

Jun 29, 2007

Geese

This is yet another quilt top that I'm working hard to complete. I had lots of 5" squares that I sewed into six groups of 16......what to do next? I love flying geese the easy way.......for me, that is. Half square triangles, that's the answer. This is the results so far. I'm thinking another border and I'll be done.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Rhonda, I love your flying geese.
    That are also definitely *my* colours. I´m looking forward to the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, but not much like you--maybe you are evolving LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooo love flying geese...this quilt looks great.......

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!