Today I drove myself over to Tyler for alittle bit of shopping. Of course I visited both quilt shops and lightened their inventory. Then on to Tuesday Morning's....you can always find something in that store. Finally, I stopped in a Coldwater Creek .... boy was I glad I did. They were having a S A L E ! Well, I waded in, circled the displays on the floor just to get a feel for the place, then dove in. Several moments later with a trip to that "too little room" to try on my clothes .... my pocketbook was lighter but my spirits were lifted considerably.
Shopping, there's nothing quite like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!