Ravelly's World
▼
Mar 30, 2007
Grandad!
I ran across this picture of my Grandad, Edwin a few months ago and almost cried. He was so special to me and my brother. Grandad always wanted the best of us, always encouraged us to try new things, to be all that we could be. In many ways, he was ahead of his time. Grandad died in 1982 but I still sometimes expect him to walk into the room or to call me on the phone asking me to drive him somewhere. "Rhondee," he'd say, "I need you to take me to Livingston." I'm thinking is he serious ..... he always was. I miss my granddad but he's alive in my heart.
1 comment:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
I can see your grandad in you. Thanks for the picture. It helps us to know you better. Love ya--
ReplyDelete