Ha! What is that? LOL There is nothing but rain and more ran at my house. So it has been a "blah" kind of day all day. Enjoy that "SUN" and think of us and maybe send a few of those rays our way.
Today is a good day after days of flooding rain, we will have sun. I suffer from SADD and this has been a pretty bad winter for me. I just am impatient for Spring. xx, Carol
Sun is a wonderful thing - we've had several days of lovely warm temps and are certainly thinking about spring. Unfortunately it's only the first of March and chances are we aren't out of winter yet.
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
lol. I feel the same way!
ReplyDeleteSun? I see only liquid stuff falling from the sky - I feel like Chicken Little.
ReplyDeleteHa! What is that? LOL There is nothing but rain and more ran at my house. So it has been a "blah" kind of day all day. Enjoy that "SUN" and think of us and maybe send a few of those rays our way.
ReplyDeleteGreat girl! Get some vitamin D!
ReplyDeleteToday is a good day after days of flooding rain, we will have sun. I suffer from SADD and this has been a pretty bad winter for me. I just am impatient for Spring.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
Sun is a wonderful thing - we've had several days of lovely warm temps and are certainly thinking about spring. Unfortunately it's only the first of March and chances are we aren't out of winter yet.
ReplyDelete