Ravelly's World

Mar 1, 2018

I'm Learning as I Sew


Here's a close up of my first two rows of "fly stitches." I looked up a video on YouTube which was very helpful & stitched along with the instructor.
Here's the bird finished. Once again I went on YouTube, needlenthread.com with Mary Corbert to learn the proper way to stitch a French Knot.
Onward I go & thank goodness the sun is shining brightly....hooray!


2 comments:

  1. Now you are hooked!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wee birdie is looking great! Fly stitches aren't my favourites to create, but I always like how they look.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!