Ravelly's World

Jan 27, 2018

Grapefruit

Mr. Cowboy was somewhere with some buddies, one offered him a twenty pound bag of the fruit & of course he brought them home to me. I took one look at them & thought I'd use them as squeezed & possibly freeze some but I was only able to get a half gallon jar from the lot.
The juice is fairly sweet & needs no sugar. We'll have some for breakfast.

4 comments:

  1. mmmmm - this looks SO good! I haven't eaten a grapefruit in years - my DH takes high blood pressure meds and can't eat them. He love them and I know he wouldn't be able to leave them alone if they were in the house. Better not to tempt him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to drink some of that (or eat the grapefruit) - but it would interfere with some of my medicines. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite kind of grapefruit! I can't eat them any more because of medication - it negates the meds. Bah, humbug!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!