Me & Mr. Cowboy were able to get away for a few days. Well he was involved in a soil & water conservation conference while I enjoyed the scenery in Galveston at Moody Gardens.
I too love to get away but there is no place like home!. I really miss our postcard swap , was looking at them the other night and enjoy them so much, such sweet memories.. Have a beautiful day. Hugs, Marie
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone. If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
Cool pyramid looking building. And is that a water park? Glad you had a good time combining business and pleasure.
ReplyDeletexx, Carol
I am glad you had a restful time away and got to enjoy the scenery.
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, getting home again is the best part of most trips.
It's great to get away and even better to come home.
ReplyDeleteIt's always nice to have a change of scenery - makes you appreciate home when you get back!
ReplyDeleteIt is always fun to get away, glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteI too love to get away but there is no place like home!. I really miss our postcard swap , was looking at them the other night and enjoy them so much, such sweet memories.. Have a beautiful day. Hugs, Marie
ReplyDelete