Ravelly's World

Mar 22, 2017

The Right Fabric for The Right Job

I found this wonderful fabric on the sales bin & snapped it up. As soon as I saw it I thought, it's time for another "strip" quilt.
I carefully cut the parts I wanted to use for this project & stored the rest. I cut 36 muslin squares at 12 1/2" & went to work.
This is how far I've gotten thus far.
Close up 1
Close up 2
I hope to have the top finished by early next week!!




4 comments:

  1. It is always fun to find something you know you can use in the sales bin. I love the way you are using this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a win-win situation. Let the fabric work it's magic.
    Nice quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, you sure had an eye for how you wanted to use this fabric. They look great in the blocks.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24.3.17

    Way cool fussy cutting on the stripes. That's the most interesting quilt. I really like what you've made.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!