Ravelly's World

Feb 28, 2017

A Fun Saturday

Last Saturday I was invited to teach a mini class for some wonderful & funny ladies!!
You may remember this Texas with bluebonnet a & eagle I did months ago. I did another Texas & added a star & lettering to the latest one. I also decided to use shades of brown for the eagle.
The following are just a few minis that the ladies did:
I great time was had by all!!









3 comments:

  1. How great that you are teaching and passing along your method so that others can make such fun mini quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to take that class!! I'd have to do an Indiana block though. I have been thinking a lot about applique and I'm pretty sure as soon as the doc releases me to walk, I'll be starting a project in qpplique. Of course, I'll have to do a thorough house cleaning first!! Terry is good at keeping up, but not THAT good, lol.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3.3.17

    I think that's a great block, and I love that people got so far in the class!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!