Ravelly's World

Mar 24, 2012

So, I'm Thinking......

I've slept on it and come up with this.
 Twenty-five 4 1/2 inch squares of tone-on-tone. 
 Four varied shades of blue prints - I used my grandmother's fan template to cut the shapes.
This view is just to see if I like what's going on.  I think I do so I'll be working on sewing everything down.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! amazing work so far!! Love the dark background overall, really makes the seal stand out beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one crazy creative gal, Rhonda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always seem to come up with interesting setting ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I like that, too! The variety of the tone on tones and the different dark fabrics really gives it a lot more interest than just using one fabric of each color. You have such wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - I agree with Marsha about the tone on tones - they give the project a nice depth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that?! I like it.Works very nicely and the fabrics play well together. good thinking. Quilter000

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!