Ravelly's World

Mar 31, 2012

Leafing Through The Year - BOM- Block #4 and Trees From WNC


Enjoy... Link on my sidebar for design.
BTW, pop over to Fiesta's and search her blog to see her interpretation of Leafing Through The Year. She's doing a great digitizing job with the leaf designs.


Next, here's the next Tree installment from When Nature Calls
Trees 3 and 4... also found on my Sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Love the leaves and your one very talented lady. Hope all is well on your homefront! HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are AMAZING!! You keep so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in Spain and sit on my balcony stitching your first 3 leaves. How nice relaxing stitching.
    I was busy with packing in the beginning of April but today I have downloaded the 4th leaf. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!