Ravelly's World

Feb 16, 2012

Flowers for Texas

 I could hardly sleep last night thinking about what I wanted to do next with the Texas block. I knew I wanted some sort of flowery fabric but what?????  Looking in my vast stash of scraps, I ran across the above fabric. Great! 
Large flowers - check
The color range needed - check
Plenty of Steam-a-seam - check
Let's do this!
I added a 3 inch border of the gray fabric and then fussy cut the flowers and leaves needed. I love it! Now to stitch it all down...... maybe tomorrow.  


32 inches square, so far.

7 comments:

  1. Coming along very nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, this is lusciously beautiful! (btw, looks like I lost a comment and reply. I found them not knowing they were missing then *poof* I can't find -sorry about that. bummers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love your addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this block, the flowers wer the right choice for sure.Your very talented Miss Rhonda!! Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! this is looking good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!