Ravelly's World

Jan 13, 2012

Give-away

I really shouldn't mention this but Gene is hosting a great give-away. So if you're interested, pop over and read all about it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Rhonda!

    I have noticed an upper bar asking about whether the reader wants to get it translated or not when visiting blogs with a language different than the one assigned. That´s why I thought a translation bars wasný necessary. I´ll make sure to include the gadget, though. I´m proud to have you coming here!
    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also posted about it....anything to get an extra chance to win...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!