Ravelly's World

Dec 11, 2011

Thoughts of Apple Pie

Yesterday I was craving something sweet so I gathered up the ingredients for an apple pie.  This was going to be tasty. My grandma use to make apple pies this way with the crisscross dough on top. I popped it in the oven just as unexpected company came.  Needless to say, I had to share slices of the pie with them..... sigh!

3 comments:

  1. My apple pie never looked as good as that...yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring the coffee and be right there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I baked my first pie Friday (http://gariquilts.blogspot.com/2011/12/baking-star-is-born.html).

    It was such a success that I have an apple and a pumpkin pie planned. I am even going to make a chicken pot pie. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!