Ravelly's World

Dec 7, 2011

Just Sharing

I saw these items in a restroom of one of my favorite quilt shops and just had to share with you all.  No worries, the owner gave me permission to snap away!
 I think this first one applies to dogs as well.
The following photos are framed on the bare walls. I really love this idea. What do you think??



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting little decorative wall pieces!!! Love the little quilt though LOL!!! I'd have to agree with its sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!