Ravelly's World

Nov 6, 2011

Mockingbird

 This is the next block that will go along with my Texas seal.  It's my version of a Mockingbird.  I made four log cabins using 1 1/2" strips and 2 1/2" strips. This gives the log cabins that rounded look you see in the photo.  All fabrics are from my stash which I'm determined to use as much as possible.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing how you got the rounded appearance. That is clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mockingbird block. Love, love it. I think it is great that you are using from your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - I like how you got the log cabin to be round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous block Rhonda!! I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!