Ravelly's World

Oct 24, 2011

Cock-eyed


This little "askewed" quilt was quick fun and a great way for me to get rid of use up some of my stash. The blocks are made from four sized squares - 8", 6", 4" and 2" squares turned and sewn on the diagonal.  And as you can see on the close-up.... easy to quilt if you're in a hurry...... which, it seems, I'm always in. The quilt measures roughly 48" square.

4 comments:

  1. Rhonda I really love that kind of design - I'm talking to another friend of mine about starting one similar to yours (she just finished one), then your blog post came up in my reader - it's serendipity, lol! Are your blocks raw edge stitched together, or did you quarter each block on the diagonal and stitch the pieces individually? Cock-eyed, in my world, means wonky, fun and stress-free - talk about win-win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do some fun things on your blog (in your home).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like that off-square setting!!!! You did a great job with this littlt quilt, nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun quilt Rhonda! Love the colors and fabric choices, my eyes just keep swirling around the quilt! It's a nice break from exacting work, and it always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!