Ravelly's World

Sep 10, 2011

O Christmas Tree Borders

I was inspired, motivated, energized, coerced, compelled...... there's seems to be no real word to describe what I went through to get the borders on my Christmas wall hanging but it's done. Now, I thinking of adding gold stars to each corner. What do you think?  BTW, no new fabrics were used in the making of this little quilt. (rough measurement 30" by 40")

7 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual - absolutely wonderful - I kinda like the gold stars idea - you know the artsy thing!! lol

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you feel about adding red holly to the corners?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little quilt!! I had to chuckle at the closing line, sounds like someone might be in danger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks Good Rhonda!!! I like the idea of the gold in the corners, but the suggestion for red holly also appeals to me!!! You are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!