Ravelly's World
▼
Jul 16, 2011
Old Log Cabin Progress
I was looking through my stash, again, dug a little deeper in that bin only to find this wonderful gradient fabric. So I decided to audition it. I also, changed the trees from the foreground to the background but I know I need something else behind the house to make the trees stand out.... so bare with me until I figure this out. I know a few of my blogging friends have great ideas so please feel free to chime in.
4 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!
I like the way you did the trees. IMO, if you go to the cabin you are bound to see a critter or tow. ;)
ReplyDeleteMy gut feeling is to put some lighter green shrubs in front of the trees to fill that space, some of them could have blooms also.
ReplyDeleteI agree a few low shrubs with small flowers would look good!
ReplyDeleteRhonda, to me the space between the trees and cabin appears to be water...It flows and reflects...maybe add a canoe..or create some sort of wave effect. No matter what you do it is going to look great!
ReplyDelete