Ravelly's World

Jun 15, 2011

When Nature Calls Part 4

 Block #7
Block #8
These are the last block that I have so far.  At this point I will do a EQ mark up or sketch what I want out on graph paper.
Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Keep updating us on this fun project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I can't wait to see how it comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any snakes in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Your creativity inspires me!! Not sure what I'll create but it gets me thinking!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look great!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!