Ravelly's World

Jun 13, 2011

When Nature Calls Part 3


Block #5  Notice the background fabric is NOT a tone on tone fabric but an entire forest focal fabric with the outhouse in the foreground.

Block #6  Notice the hay fabric and the the little chickens.  Don't be afraid to fussy cut fabrics.

6 comments:

  1. You are really powering-on with these out-house blocks!!! They look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of fabrics. You are doing a great job. You are making the outhouses very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fussy cut chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gets better and better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blocks. I remember when both sets of grandparents had only out houses. I think your pieced versions are more fun.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!