Ravelly's World

Apr 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

This photo is from Easter Sunday 1961 - Grandma, Granddad, me and Brother David.  My brother and I   were so ready for the Easter egg hunt.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you too Rhonda!!! You sure have gotten into the spirit of sharing your old photos, they are wonderful!!! What lovely memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo.....

    Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful photo! And your grandparents were GORGEOUS! Happy and glorious Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE grandma's hat!! Stylin'!! I think hat's made women look really dressed up. Too bad they went out of fashion, but with Kate they may be on their way back, but not for me...

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!