Ravelly's World

Feb 12, 2011

Gift Horse......and All!

I'm not looking this "gift horse" in the mouth......as you all may recall, I've been having computer....no make that Internet problems.......redirecting problems........*((&^^&$^&(#~)) in other words...ugly thoughts.
Anyway just a few minutes ago, I decided to try to log onto my blog again.......and what do you know
it worked...........I have no idea what happened but decided to post while I can.  Who knows what will happen in the next minute, hour, day......

Ayden's visit with GoGo was loads of fun and GoGo teased her about that hair.



Thought I show off one of the fabrics I'm using in the latest apron from Val.  I really love this one and remarkably, it wasn't hard to cut into it.....LOL  

5 comments:

  1. Those little ones sure grow fast. Cute chicken fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter is just adorable! It looks as if she had a few words back to YOU about her hair!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayden is getting so big and she is so cute!!!! I LOVE that fabric! Your partner is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's hoping your computer connection problems are solved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love chicken fabric....what a cutie pie you have there!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!