Ravelly's World

Dec 8, 2010

Stay At Home Robin

I'm participating in a really neat project over at Kate, our hostess. It's the "Stay At Home Robin" where you work on your own mini-robin. There's no mailing to others, so you can blame anyone but yourself when you fall behind like I did ;-{.........but not to worry, I'm back on schedule and just recently finished round 6.
Make sure you visit our swap site to see all the wonderful ideas everyone has come up with.

3 comments:

  1. Yours is looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookin' gooooodddd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Rhonda! I am enjoying playing along with this project too!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!