I've been thinking.........I need a cloaking device like the one the Klingon War Bird ships used to hide from their enemy, Captain Kurt and the Starship Enterprise. I don't think you all understand why I'm feeling this way..........well, I'll elaborate......every time I even think about sewing or embroidering.......someone calls to chat, comes by to borrow something or wants to sit and visit.......oh and they want my undivided attention...........so I'm thinking if I had that cloaking device thngy............all I'd have to do is push the button or slip a switch..........and go invisible......take your pice.........who's with me?Ravelly's World
▼
Nov 22, 2010
Now You See Me.........
I've been thinking.........I need a cloaking device like the one the Klingon War Bird ships used to hide from their enemy, Captain Kurt and the Starship Enterprise. I don't think you all understand why I'm feeling this way..........well, I'll elaborate......every time I even think about sewing or embroidering.......someone calls to chat, comes by to borrow something or wants to sit and visit.......oh and they want my undivided attention...........so I'm thinking if I had that cloaking device thngy............all I'd have to do is push the button or slip a switch..........and go invisible......take your pice.........who's with me?3 comments:
If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!

I will ignore the phone if someone calls during my sewing time. It's as if I'm at work. If it's important they leave a message. But, I agree with you...sometimes it would be nice to hide away! When's the next retreat :)
ReplyDeleteI understand. It seems as if everytime I have something planned family and friends know it and change my life around. I sometimes wonder if they have a spycam in my house.
ReplyDeleteCount me in!!!!
ReplyDelete