I will be taking this little number on all my retreats........each drawer houses threads, scissors, small rulers, fabric squares and every other gadget I could think of. My sewing chair fits snugly between the 2 drawer units.......Velcro holds the board in place from underneath.......I can't wait to try this out.
WE are so smart!! I have a smaller 4 drawer unit that I took with me on the last retreat. It too had all of my "stuff" that I needed and I used the top to hold a small ironing surface with one of the smaller clover irons. It worked out perfectly! I was surprised at what all I could stick in those drawers and the amount it cut down on my hauling things from the car! You are one smart cookie, but we already knew that!
ReplyDeleteGREAT idea!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! You are really getting organized!!! You have such wonderful ideas!
ReplyDeleteKristie
Looks like a great idea for organization!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for retreats and a perfect way to stay organized.
ReplyDeleteAren't you the clever one!
ReplyDelete