Ravelly's World

Nov 19, 2010

10 Things Only Women Understand

I ran across this little list the other day in a Women's magazine and just had to post it.

Ten things only women understand:

10.  Cats' facial expressions.
9.  The need for the same style of shoes in  five different colors.
8.  Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.
7.  Fat clothes.
6.  Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
5.  The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white and eggshell.
4.  Cutting your bangs to make them grow.
3.  Using the shopping cart as a crutch.
2.  The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale every made.
And
1.  Other women

Note: This post is not meant to offend anyone.

1 comment:

  1. It's 1:41 AM and I'm laughing loudly at this post. It is absolutely so, so, so TRUE! I resemble these remarks...LOL!

    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment and I don't respond, please forgive the oversight. Your comments are always appreciated and I do try to get back to everyone.
If you are a non-reply, thank you for your comments and insights and "PLEASE" leave me a way to contact you in case your name is a winner. See the note above all the Posts!!