First of all, thank you so much for all the wonderful comments from the Fair and my Second Placing quilt. Sorry I was unable to respond to each of your comments but I've been away at a church conference which, as alot of you know, tends to become a marathon of all day meetings, small group lectures, break-out meetings and very little sleep.
At this point, I don't know if I'm coming or going......LOL.....snore, snore!! I'm smiling only because I'm home.......shhhhhhhh......don't tell anyone, it's out little secret....
I really miss my machine and fabric.......hope to get back to all of that in a week or so.....hope everyone is having a projective beginning of October!!!
Hope you had a wonderful time at your conference. Glad you are back and I am sure your machines are too.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back...I seem to be having weeks where I'm not getting much "fun" stuff done, either. I mean...I am doing fun stuff but not the fun stuff that is good for my quilt blog! LOL
ReplyDeletewelcome back ---I know conferences can be very tiring...you'll feel great when you get back to your fabric!
ReplyDelete