I was tired of my threads floating & rolling around in the drawers so I found an inexpensive solution with these interlocking spacers. Found a couple of packages at The Container Store. As you can see, you place them in your own configuration......Love it!
That looks nice and organized! Mine is not at all neat like that. :(
ReplyDeleteKristie
Very organized, but are those pictures sideways or upside down? I was looking and thinking they might fall over easily and then I realized that maybe the photos aren't orienting right.....which happens on a fairly regular basis with Blogger, I know! But..if they are turned correctly, then it's just me!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteRhonda, I have been organizing mine with that spacers too and they are really great!
ReplyDeleteI did a major fabric reorganization last night. Doesn't it feel good!
ReplyDeletethat's it I'll be hitting the road to Costa Mesa (closest Container Store to me) to get me some of those on Saturday. I need some help in that thread organization. I just tried out Mettler threads. Not for embroidery but just for my machine. It's temperamental and Cloaks and Clark is a sewing disaster in my machine. The Mettler has been wonderful. Thanks (again) for more wonderful info!!
ReplyDelete